Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
12 Broccoli Mushroom Frittatas
6 - 8 raw eggs
Chop 2 cups raw broccoli
Chop 2 cups raw mushrooms
Ghee or olive oil
1. Turn on oven to 350 degrees
2. Chop broccoli and mushrooms into small pieces
3. Mix eggs in a large bowl
4. Combine veggies with eggs mix well
5. Use ghee or olive oil to grease cupcake pan
6. Pour or scoop eggs and veggie mixture into cupcake pan
7. Bake at 350 for 25 min or until mixture is no longer liquid
8. Serve or let cool and store in fridge for up to 5-6 days
* add chicken sausage, turkey, or your favorite protein to add flavor.
**I highly recommend changing up the veggies each time you make this. Some of my favorites are: spinach/mushroom, kale/tomato, asparagus/onion. The options are endless!